Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

ELO - Evil Woman (Professor LaCroix Instant Disco Mix) / Evil Woman (La Zebra Original Mix)



Two stupendous mixes of ELO's "Evil Woman". The song was originally released by the group in 1975 and was their first worldwide hit, reaching no 10 in both the US and UK charts.

First up is the excellent Professor LaCroix Instant Disco Mix of the track (above) - Professor LaCroix is Los Angeles's Dave Simmons. 


And now for the "Original Mix" from Le Zebra (Luigi III) who is also from Los Angeles. I wonder if he knows Professor LaCroix? This version is faster and will take you to evil, dirty places. I love the break at 1:22 minutes in...




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/02/2014

    I never did like that song .. but i do like the break

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I've never been a huge ELO fan but I like these mixes and the break is great.

    ReplyDelete