Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Late Nite Tuff Guy vs. Lionel Richie: I Got So Much Love (LNTG Rework)



I'm not much of a fan of the Lionel Richie original "You Are The Sun, You Are The Rain" (video below) but I thought I'd include it here to demonstrate the tremendous job LNTG has done in reworking this into the above classic "I Got So Much Love" (LNTG Rework).


What does LNTG hear in songs that leads him or her (sorry LNTG but don't know too much about who you are) to think 'yeah, I could do something fabulous with this fairly ordinary track'?



And I'm not dissing Lionel - I love "All Night Long (All Night)" as much as anyone (and actually the more I play "You Are The Sun, You Are The Rain" the more I'm developing a wee soft spot for it - stop it Lionel!)



No comments:

Post a Comment